Title: Marketing/ Sales Support Specialist
Location: Work from home
Job Type: Part-time or Full-time
Hours: 3-5 days a week
Hourly rate: TBC
** Must be eligible to work in Australia**
Who we are:
We are a talent agency on a mission to change the way Australian’s bring corporates together. It is more important now than ever to intentionally bring people together and at Inspire we take pride in doing this DIFFERENTLY.
Since 2014, when the company was formed, we have been a small team that is obsessed with providing our clients with world class talent and outstanding service.
Creative: We know we need to bring the ideas
Diligent: We put in the hard yards for you – every time
Plain-Speaking: No jargon – just honest, friendly conversations
Flexible: Sometimes things change – we deal with it!
Responsive: You call us, we’re there.
Who you are:
- Understanding of efficient customer support and sales strategies
- Exceptional written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Able to work with minimal direction and supervision
- Able to troubleshoot problems and provide solutions
- Ability to meet deadlines
What you’ll do:
The purpose of this role is to support the growth of the business by looking after Marketing and Sales Administration tasks.
- Implement marketing initiatives
- Create and maintain company templates
- Police and review company brand
- Maintain talent marketing material
- Social media (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Newsletters, blogs and direct mail campaigns
- Gift Administration
- Coordinate quotes for sales packs
- Sales leads management
- Assist in management for internal events
- Updating CRM
- Updating and maintaining content on website
- Maintaining YouTube channel
- Special projects
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to establish your career in an exciting industry
• Commitment to wellbeing and work life balance
• Safe workplace for ideas & collaboration
• Work from home
• Flexibility (Afterall it’s one of our values!)
Sound like you? Great! Apply by emailing email@example.com and let us know why this role is for you. Please remember to attach an updated version of your resume in WORD format.