Title: Client Services Specialist
Location: Work from home
Job Type: Part time
Hours: Minimum 25 hours
Hourly rate: $30 – $35
**MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA**
Who we are:
We are a talent agency on a mission to change the way Australian’s bring corporates together. It is more important now than ever to intentionally bring people together and at Inspire we take pride in doing this DIFFERENTLY.
Since 2014, when the company was formed, we have been a small team that is obsessed with providing our clients with world class talent and outstanding service.
Creative: We know we need to bring the ideas
Diligent: We put in the hard yards for you – every time
Plain-Speaking: No jargon – just honest, friendly conversations
Flexible: Sometimes things change – we deal with it!
Responsive: You call us, we’re there.
Who you are:
• You have at least 2 years of experience providing excellence in service supporting corporate clients.
• Enjoy building relationships with key stakeholders in the industry
• Comprehensive computer skills.
• Ability to complete assigned tasks with minimal daily supervision and meet deadlines.
• Proven track record of demonstrating self-motivation, independent thinking and problem-solving.
• Extremely organized.
• Strong attention to detail, with excellent time management and a great phone manner.
• Ability to ‘think outside the box’ and to have a proactive mindset.
• Display high sense of urgency to quickly find solutions.
What you’ll do:
You will be responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to our clients and our talent. The position will report to the General Manager.
• Onboard new clients
• Occasionally attend client meetings and events for networking and exposure
• Raise and send contracts to clients and talent
• Raise and send invoices
• Invoice/bill coding and sign off
• Follow up and maintain documents such as signed contracts.
• Confirm and organize travel arrangements
• Organize briefing calls with clients and talent
• Sit in on briefing calls with clients and talent (when applicable)
• Manage company main phone line
• Maintain accurate database
What’s in it for you:
• The opportunity to establish your career in an exciting industry
• Commitment to wellbeing and work life balance
• Safe workplace for ideas & collaboration
• Work from home
• Flexibility (Afterall it’s one of our values!)
• Your birthday off!
• Annual allowance to support learning and growth
• Quarterly team trips for training on an offsite location
Sound like you? Great! Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why this role is for you. Please remember to attach an updated version of your resume in WORD format