Title: Sales Consultant
Location: Work from home
Job Type: Full time
Salary: $90,0000 – $120,000
**MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA**
Australia’s most innovative Talent Agency is looking for a Sales Professional to join their team.
Who we are:
We are a talent agency on a mission to change the way Australian’s bring corporates together. It is more important now than ever to intentionally bring people together and at Inspire we take pride in doing this DIFFERENTLY.
Since 2014, when the company was formed, we have been a small team that is obsessed with providing our clients with world class talent and outstanding service.
Creative: We know we need to bring the ideas
Diligent: We put in the hard yards for you – every time
Plain-Speaking: No jargon – just honest, friendly conversations
Flexible: Sometimes things change – we deal with it!
Responsive: You call us, we’re there.
Why we need you:
Each year our business has grown significantly and reached new levels.
We’re now in the position where we want to invest in a team to help us capitalise on opportunities to grow further. Specifically, your role will be to create your own business within a business. To build a portfolio of clients that you’ll service with world class talent.
Our goals is to create a team that enjoys where they work; becomes successful and feels connected and supported by us.
What’s the Opportunity for You:
• Establish a career with an innovative brand in an exciting industry.
• Love what you do, and be great at it.
• Become successful.
• Commitment to wellbeing and work life balance
• Work from home & flexibility ( after-all it’s one of our values!)
• Significantly increase your income each year.
• Be part of a strong values driven team.
• Take advantage of an under used database of a growing business.
• Attractive base salary and exciting performance-based rewards.
Who you are:
• Bring a make it happen attitude to work every day.
• LOVE B2B sales – three (3) plus years demonstrated experience, preferably in blue chip corporate.
• Understand it takes commitment, time and adherence to internal processes to build a loyal client base.
• CRM system experience is a must.
• Professional presentation and top communication skills (written and verbal) is needed.
• Excited about the idea of growing your own business within a business.
• Driven by hitting targets.
• Ability to work anywhere and independently.
• Focus on providing excellence in service.
What you’ll do:
• Recommend and book talent into corporate events.
• Demonstrate desire and high commitment levels on a consistent basis.
• Enjoy making contact with and meeting prospective clients.
• Be target driven in hitting your monthly sales goals.
• Recognise that high levels of activity is the way to succeed.
• Understand the importance of follow up, follow up, follow up.
• Learn how to generate leads and convert into bookings.
• Be willing to continually learn about talent and the ever growing industry
• Be willing to continually learn about sales and how to improve.
• Stick to the process.
Sound like you? Great! Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why this role is for you. Please remember to attach an updated version of your resume in WORD format.