Stuart Atkins is passionate about technology, disruption and social media across many industries. He has hands – on experience with the most up to date technology products to empower people and build awareness. Stuart will inspire, entertain and challenge the audience to think outside the square and stay ahead of the curve.
Stu Atkins has over 25 years’ experience working in senior sales & marketing functions across Recruitment, Technology, Marketing & Advertising industries. Currently Stu co – founded Social Seedling, a leading Social media consulting firm. Prior to this Stuart started a successful online recruitment business which was subsequently taken over and has also built an online retail store. Stuart’s professional career includes sales & marketing experience with News Ltd, News Digital Media and a social and professional networking business owned by Telstra.
Is your business reliant on technology to engage with a broad audience? Are you aware of the forever changing digital landscape and how your business can stay ahead of the curve? Stu Atkins is a highly engaging and entertaining presenter, delivering a 1 hour keynote address on the changing world of media consumption, technology trends and the world of disruption across all industries.
Stu has presented to over 40,000 professionals throughout Australia, the US, NZ and China from intimate gatherings to 1,000 people. His presentation style is informal, engaging, entertaining and at times confronting as Stu explores the changing tech landscape, industry trends, disruptive forces and the need to adapt.
Stuart Atkins will provide:
• An engaging overview of how media, entertainment and information gathering has changed and will continue to evolve
• The need for business to be aware of disruptors – it’s not the competitors you think that are the biggest threat
• Social Media evolution – how to benefit from your ‘online you’, but how it can also harm you and the business
• Word of mouth has become ‘word of mouse’ – the testimonial revolution. How can you control what’s said about you?
• High tech communication still needs a personal touch – how to sell and engage personally in conjunction with digital influences
• What does the future hold? Predictions for the next 3 – 5 years (industry dependant)
Stuart will inspire, entertain and challenge the audience to think outside the square and stay ahead of the curve. Stuart has appeared on ‘Sunrise’ along with major metro news stations commenting on the Real Estate Market. He has also participated in numerous live to air radio interviews discussing recruitment strategies, digital trends and property related matters.
Stuart is passionate about technology, disruption and social media across many industries. He has hands – on experience with the most up to date technology products to empower people and build awareness.