Let’s call this for what it is - an unprecedented time with unexpected, unpredictable and very real challenges. Emotions, and stress are high.
The response of an organisation is to apply a growth mindset and leverage the discomfort of this moment to grow the capacity and capability of its leaders. Research, and our own lived experience, shows that comfort and convenience are tools rarely used in the quest for innovation and progress.
Instead, it is by courageously stepping into the unknown - and accepting the challenges that life has provided right now - that meaningful and significant growth will be made possible.
In this inspiring and pragmatic digital learning experience, Phill Nosworthy will teach remote leadership groups a set of unapologetically practical tactics for leading and influencing teams from home, including:
• To lead others, first lead yourself
• How to double down on meaningful connections with your team
• Why it is essential for contribution to define your leadership approach
• How to elevate Mastery, Autonomy and a sense of Purpose in your remote teams
• Striking the right balance between autonomy and accountability
• How to create energy and positivity when you are not physically present with your team
• How to influence remote clients
• Critically, how to take advantage of the opportunities in the current environment, without being opportunistic
With this session Phill will have opportunity to direct participants in robust and meaningful self reflection and amplify the potential of what is possible in influencing clients and remote teams in challenging times.
Smart brands know that social strategies ARE brand strategies.
- 79% of employees want to work for a socially responsible company
- 62% of consumers want to buy from a visibly generous and engaged brand
- 1 in 4 consumers use their purchase habits as their way of giving back
With research showing outward focused organisations enjoying higher engagement, higher productivity and lower turnover of talent, one thing is made very clear; deeply integrated social strategies are no longer a nice to have - they are the price of entry for smart brands today and the future of branding.
In this research anchored, ’must hear’ session, global change-maker Phill Nosworthy will lead audiences to understand:
- What ‘selectivism’ is and why your brand must be able to answer the question ‘Beyond Making Money, Why Does This Organisation Exist?’
- How you can leverage your team’s day-to-day activities to solve social challenges
- Why smart brands’ strategies deliberately blur the lines between philanthropy and marketing and drive real results, not just reputation enhancement
- The assets you have at your disposal now to create massive impact and lasting emotional connections with markets and communities that matter to you
Today, great brands know that it is neither necessary (or intelligent) to separate profit from purpose. This session is designed to expand your team’s view of what smart branding is and showcase strategies and best practice ideas for creating real and lasting impact starting today.
Research by Deloitte shows that two-thirds of millennials expect their job to not exist within 15 years. Ask Mckinsey the same question and they will tell you that within 10 years, half of all jobs will be augmented by AI. And what would you say if I told you that less than 1 in 7 graduates today even want to work for large organisation?
To lead for the future, we’ll need to get past the old view of what good leadership looks like - strong, decisive, certain - and embrace new leadership skills of curiosity, open-mindedness and intellectual flexibility.? ? However you look at it, we find ourselves leading teams and building organisations in a time of significant change as digital transformation drives a global revolution in organisational culture and working practices.
The degree to which leaders are able to make this shift will influence not only the speed of change within their teams but also to what extent their organisations will sharpen or dull their competitive edge.
In this provocative, research anchored session, global speaker and executive coach Phill Nosworthy will show why, starting today, leaders of tomorrow must:
- Understand the digital era they find themselves leading in, including the implications of future technologies
- Hit refresh on what good leadership looks like
- Challenge the assumptions of their teams and acquire the skill sets that support relentless innovation
- Embrace and enhance the deeply human skills and attributes of their teams.
This session is designed to demystify the digital revolution, help leaders navigate the uncertainty of what is next and know how to show up in a powerful and inspiring way.
We are building brands in an era where information overload and fragmentation blunts the impact of advertising. Where employees want ownership not just instruction. And where customers are deeply engaged in the development and marketing of our products themselves. Add to that smart devices, the internet of things, artificial intelligence, and augmented reality and it is clear to see that we are in a whole new frontier for branding and sales.
In this extraordinary session, brand advisor and global speaker Phill Nosworthy unpacks the findings of a two year study on the pursuit of meaning in modern life and its deep implications for branding and sales. He will:
- Illustrate how your consumers are literally wired for connection and why it is critical that you understand the new rules for creating strong relationships that transcend your product and service
- Demonstrate how contribution is the price of entry for smart brands in the marketplace today and how you can engage your market through smart social strategies that generate real financial performance
- Outline the role that challenges play in generating meaning and deep brand attachment. Your team will learn how to achieve the perfect amount of ‘friction’ in the purchase process to create emotional commitment and lasting brand loyalty
This session draws on insights from neuroscience, myth and global best practices in sales and branding to show your team the enormous branding possibilities created by a digitally disrupted world. Your team will leave equipped with practical and pragmatic ideas for engaging the hearts and minds of the markets and the people that matter to you most.
The world of work is changing forever. We find ourselves in an era of technological and cultural surges that are changing the face of work for every single person on the planet. Disruptive innovations are creating new industries and destroying old ones as the possibilities of billions of people connected to smart devices with unprecedented processing power, storage capacity and access to knowledge become clear.
One thing is for sure; business as usual is no longer an option. Smart organisations will use this as an opportunity to create more meaningful, effective and impactful experiences of work.
Drawing on a two year study of the pursuit of meaning in modern life and first hand insights from working with leading Fortune 500 companies, Phill Nosworthy will lead your audience in a provocative and inspiring unpacking of:
- What the 4th Industrial Revolution is and why it will change everything we know about work and life
- The critical behavioural and attitudinal shifts your team will need to make today in order to thrive in this new world of work
- Why the obsessive question of business in the coming decade will be “what is it that makes us most human?” and how this will turn old ideas of performance, productivity and collaboration upside down
- Why meaning is emerging as the most powerful driver of engagement, fulfilment and performance in the workplace and what you can do to generate it in your teams
This session is designed to cut through the noise surrounding the future of work and give leaders and teams real insight and actionable strategies for navigating digital disruption.
We only want to link up with people whom we like, admire and trust...we do not wish to join with managers who lack admirable qualities, no matter how attractive the prospects of their business is. - Warren Buffet
All relationships rise and fall on a tide called trust. That's true for the workplace as much as it is in our personal lives. Low trust has very real business implications.
In this practical and empowering session, Phill Nosworthy will give you the tactics you need to start building a high trust environment with your team starting today.
By session’s end, you will:
- Gain deep insight into how critical trust is to accelerating personal and collective success.
- Dissect and learn from catastrophic organisational moments where trust was betrayed.
- Learn the simple and compelling formula for trust first taught to Phill Nosworthy by a Greek Special Forces Soldier turned leading high-technology CEO.
- Be challenged to implement personal trust building behaviours that amplify connection and the speed of execution in your own team.
Speaker fees: We're not able to provide this information on the website. Please call us on 02 8068 0003 for more information.
Phill Nosworthy is a Speaker, executive advisor and author in the subject areas that surround making business and life meaningful.
His insights into personal mastery and the future of work have gained him a cult following among high performers in Fortune listed companies the world over.
He has worked in more than 50 cities and 25 countries globally and counts Apple, ING, Universal Music and the Commonwealth Bank amongst his clients. Phill has skilfully hosted bespoke invitational events in major centres around the world including New York, Los Angeles, London and Amsterdam with partners including SOHO House, The Standard, The Apollo, Vittoria and Microsoft.
Phill Nosworthy is one of those ridiculously rare, totally switched on, intelligent, giving souls that we meet a few times in a lifetime.– Founder &?CEO, Collective Hub
Your speaker can literally make or break your conference or event. And there's never been so many speakers to choose from then there is today. We help you cut through noise and select the best speaker for your audience, theme and budget. We're a Sydney based speaker's bureau providing speakers for events Australia-wide. Call us today and let us help you make the right decision.Call 02 8068 0003