Peter Switzer’s is a name recognised across almost every Australian media channel. This former economics lecturer at the University of New South Wales and expert on money and business, has been writing for The Australian newspaper for over 20 years, has his own television program on Sky called “Switzer” and his own radio show on 2GB called “The Super Show.”
Despite his success and high standing profile across the media as host and commentator, Peter considers his greatest achievement the building of his business “The Switzer Group” over the past 20 years. Peter proudly says that he doesn’t only talk and write about business, he actually does it himself. He understands the challenges and opportunities of business and in growing it , he has been lucky enough to learn from some of the best business owners in the world. It’s this knowledge that Peter is always happy to share with others.
The Switzer Group comprises of a successful publishing business “Switzer Media and Publishing” as well as “Switzer Financial Services”, an accounting, business and financial advisory company.
Within his media docier, Peter lists as prominent radio commentator with the Triple M and the Australian Radio Networks. He is an award winning broadcaster, twice runner up in the Best Current Affairs Commentator award for radio behind Alan Jones. He was also the official economics commentator for the Sydney Olympic Games. His background working in the media with the likes of Doug Mulray and the team from The Panel has also given him a unique sense of humour.
Peter is not only a columnist with the Daily Telegraph and small business editor for The Australian newspaper, he is also a published author of the book “350 Ways to Grow Your Small Business”. This is a local business best seller that has also been translated for the Chinese market. His other books include “GST: Your Questions Answered” which has sold over 120,000 copies to date.
Peter is also former host of Talking Business for the Qantas in-flight service Radio Q, host of The Money Coach on Sydney’s ABC 702 radio station with James Valentine, commentator on Vega FM and finance commentator for Yahoo!7.
7 Reasons to Book Peter Switzer
1. Peter will show your audience how to turn their business from good to great. He will teach them how to identify the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats they face in business.
2. As one of Australia’s leading business commentators, Peter is highly recognisable and knows how to make complex information easy to understand. The economic component of his presentation cuts through the jargon that’s rife in the world of business and financial markets and will give your audience the information they need to make the right decisions in relation to their business.
3. Peter will show your audience how to build, improve and grow their business. He will provide them with business strategies to help them create profitable businesses that work for them rather than because of them.
4. He will help you secure a return on your investment by aligning his presentation with the messages you want to get across. After the conference, we can send your audience a copy of Peter’s presentation and an e-book of Peter’s best-selling 350 Ways to Grow Your Business.
5. He will provide take-home lessons with a free magazine. We will provide your audience with a copy of one of the must-read magazines from our small business series.
6. As Australia’s leading small business commentator, Peter has written and interviewed countless entrepreneurs and business gurus. He will share with your audience the secrets of some of Australia’s best business brains, and will provide invaluable insights and strategies on leadership, sales, marketing and customer service.
7. He will offer each member of your audience the opportunity for a one-on-one business analysis with a Switzer business coach. This will help them pinpoint the source of frustrations in their business and identify what is missing and what isn’t working. We will also work with them to assess their next strategic action based on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats currently part and parcel of their business.
Peter is the master! As an event organiser, Peter is a dream to work with. From arrival to departure he was adaptive, smooth and seamless. There were various last minute changes with the event and Peter weaved them into the day as if they had always been there, leaving our audience unaware and enjoying the event. Thank you!– CAPITAS GROUP
Who are the hot speakers on the convention and conference circuit in New South Wales? Peter Switzer, the ‘layman’s economist’ who discusses the economy from an entertaining angle.– SYDNEY MORNING HERALD
Peter’s presentation was very current and to the point. The topics discussed were important to all delegates and it was presented in a very entertaining manner.– NISSAN