Gary has always had a passion for innovation, creativity and doing things differently. His career has spanned the retail, music, media, corporate education and radio industries. Gary’s greatest desire comes from having people and organisations think differently to find new ways of doing things.… to break the status quo and redesign the traditional formula. Gary has helped companies, teams and individuals in companies of all sizes, in all industries and categories, to look at how they currently do things and address what needs to change in order for them to think differently and maximise their potential. He is often called upon when companies or individuals lose their mojo. He has also built a reputation for his ability to interview the worlds foremost thinkers in every aspect of life and business on his podcasts to curate the learnings gained there and distill them into usable and practical advice about how to get our mojo working.
Through easy to understand, fun, interactive virtual and live keynote speeches, he presents to a wide variety of clients globally in the areas of performance, strategic mojo, personal mojo, marketing warfare and innovation to improve performance and help individuals be at their best. His work is helping companies and leaders unlock great ideas to get their mojo working.
Gary’s Portfolio of Work:-
• Opened Australia’s first ever creative thinking venue, The Ideas Vault, in Sydney
• Won the TEC Speaker of the Year in 2007, 2008 and again in 2012
• Built a catalogue of over 300 interviews with the worlds foremost thinkers.
• Published 6 books including the best sellers: Who Stole My Mojo? and The Vibe
• Publishes a weekly blog for thinkers, called The Espresso
• Co-founded Australia’s leading cycling foundation, the Tour de Cure and raised over $35 million for Cancer research, support, prevention
• Successfully launched a Kickstarter campaign for The Mojo Journal, the worlds first thought provoking journal.
• Australian of Year Finalist 2018
• Deputy Captain Rural Fire Service